Dear Mr. Donald and All members,

Do you remember me ?
Here is  Ivan,
                               and I am a Brazilian engineer.
                                         my job is to help researchers
in a Dental School

Now, I need an other help ...

I would like to understand the meaning of  negative Cohen´s Kappa value
(1960).  I got  it from the following data (from Dental Radiology):

Magnetic resonance  versus    Facial Pain       Total
                                               Yes      No
Yes                                         1            4         5
No                                         11         30        41
Total                                      12         34         46

        Kappa =  - 0,0422

My concern is: are negative Kappa values less important than random
agreement or they mean something else?

             TIA