Karl Johanson wrote:

> JD Kronicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > Hi-
> > I am a human health risk assessor.  I am trying to calculate the 95%
> > UCL of a lognormal distribution.  The data sets I have all have about
> > 350 samples.  I can't find a lookup table for the H-Statistic for more
> > than 100 samples.  If anyone can point me in the right direction I
> > would greatly appreciate it.
> > Thanks-JDK
>
> Your post used the letter "H" five times.

That's a biased statistic!  I counted 12.

Bob

--
Bob O'Hara
Metapopulation Research Group

NOTE: NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER
tel: +358 9 191 28779  fax: +358 9 191 28701
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To induce catatonia, visit:
http://www.helsinki.fi/science/metapop/

It is being said of a certain poet, that though he tortures the English
language, he has still never yet succeeded in forcing it to reveal his
meaning
- Beachcomber