My URL has much to do with the discovery of "GUTH Venus"
http://geocities.com/bradguth

One of my questions has to deal with a manned mission, which may need
to utilize the orbit station L2, as an orbit situated so as to sustain
life onboard the spacecraft for several months to perhaps years.

If the space craft were to be represented by upwards of 1000 tons
mass, what would the calculated L2 become?

The same calculation at 500 tons and perhaps 100 tons.

I've asked this of many NASA types and they exploded. Please don't
explode on my account. A good lead to an astro/gravity-calculator may
do just fine.