Scott,
You should be able to find tons of examples of GEE's, but maybe not
for the simple pretest-posttest design.

I wrote a paper a few years back (when I was convinced GEE's would
save the world) and in the paper I investigated using GEE's for a
simple pretest-posttest design.  I remember one reviewers comment was
something like "Why on earth would anyone want to use GEE's for such a
simple design".  Hmm.

Warren

news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...