Hi,
I have developed a small application on Excel to build
Neural Network models for prediction problems. I know there are
hundreds of NN implementations on Excel available all over the web.
So I do not particularly claim that mine is any superior.

I wanted to build a small NN tool easy to use and play with.
Also, because of it's
(1)nice and easy visualization,
(2)great data manipulation capabilities
and (3) widespread availability
I thought Excel would be a good vehicle for this.

When I myself was searching for such a tool on web - I hit upon stuff
that expires after a few days, stuff that needs things to be installed
on your machine and so forth...
That's my inspiration for creating this, though I don't know really where
it stands. I thought such a thing would be useful for small classroom demo's,
getting some hands on experience and (if I am ambitious enough, I may add)
to solve mid-sized modeling problems.

If you have time and interest, I would request you to
try it out and let me know your feedbacks / comments / bugs etc.
The aplication is available in
http://www.geocities.com/adotsaha/NNinExcel.html

I would really appreciate if some of you could test it out.
Please send your comments - if any - to my web address - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you.
Angshuman