Michael,

You may find some data sets and  activities at

http://www.cst.cmich.edu/users/lee1c/statact/

Some data sets of official statistics may be useful for your regression class.
Most of the activities are for introductory statistics. The online interactive
feature for the in-class activities is under construction.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

Carl