Hello,

My name Steven Lee. I am a programmer and the best.
I can hack into any Paypal order form and get
membership for free. If you no believe me see my
site http://myfriend4ever.com/freehit/index.cgi

I hack into big sites and offer their membership
free! You better watch out because I do the same
to you!

Better idea you give me $50. to my Paypal account
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I give you code to stop
hacker like me.

If you no believe I real see my sites. I am real
programmer and real business man.

http://myfriend4ever.com/freehit/index.cgi
http://www.eshop.gs/
http://www.abc-search.com

Give me money now and I no steal from your site
and give you secret programmer code to stop hacker.

Give me money to my Paypal account at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
$50.

Steven Lee
Block A, Flat 13, 5th Floor, 7-11 Sha Kok Street
Shatin, Kowloon Hong Kong
Hong Kong