Hi,

I tried to run a workfile on EViews 3.1 that I had created in EViews
4.0. It is a three equation system estimated via full information
maximum likelihood. It worked fine in 4.0. Now, I'm using 3.1 and it
opens the 4.0 workfile no problem but when I hit the estimate button
(via FIML) it returns: error, near singular matrix. As far as I know
the workfile was unchanged from the one that worked fine in 4.0. Do I
need to create a new workfile in 3.1 and re-enter the equations and
re-import the excel file to make it work in 3.1?

thanks,

james