Hi all.

I have a question regarding analysis of data using repeated measures.
I can easily analyse the data using a standard, factorial approach
(entering each observation as a row in SPSS). However, I can not
figure out how to do a repeated measures analysis.

The study I am trying to analyse has two factors, A & B, each with two
levels. Each subject in the study solved 10 tasks in two combinations
of factors, e.g. A1B1 followed by A2B2. Due to the nature of the
study, each subject only experienced each level of the factors once
(i.e. only one time A1 and one time A2, as in A1B1 followed by A2B2).
The ten tasks are specific (i.e. nested within) one of the factors,
say B.

Now, do I analyse this design based on four groups, one for each
combination of A and B, and use contrasts to find the main effects and
interaction of A and B? Or is there some other approach?

Kindest regards,
        Kasper Hornbæk