What are your samples sizes?  If there are equal or nearly so, the t-test
is robust with regard to unequal variances.

On the other hand, you could just read the part of the output that reports
results for "equal variances not assumed."  You might also consider using
a nonparametric procedure such as the Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test or the
equivalent Mann Whitney U Test.

You could also consider resampling or permutation tests...

WBW

William B. Ware, Professor and Chair               Educational Psychology,
CB# 3500                                       Measurement, and Evaluation
University of North Carolina                         PHONE  (919)-962-7848
Chapel Hill, NC      27599-3500                      FAX:   (919)-962-1533
http://www.unc.edu/~wbware/                          EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]