At 09:50 AM 2/18/02 +0000, Ian Buckner wrote:
>We generate pairs of properly distributed Gaussian variables at
>down to 10nsec intervals, essential in the application. Speed can
>be an issue, particularly in real time situations.
>
>Ian

wow ... how our perspectives have changed! back in grad school, we had some
cdc mainframe over in the next building and, we would go over and stick our
"stack of cards" through the slot .. and then come back the NEXT  DAY ...
to pick them up ... we just hoped we hadn't put a , or other bad character
someplace and would have to wait another day

Dennis Roberts, 208 Cedar Bldg., University Park PA 16802
<Emailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
WWW: http://roberts.ed.psu.edu/users/droberts/drober~1.htm
AC 8148632401