Both, per the back cover:

"""
Some students may choose to study AP Computer Science in high school,
or major in CS in college.  Others may decide to go into math,
science, law, art, social sciences, or humanities.  Regardless of your
goals, Mathematics for the Digital Age and Programming in Python will
help you gain a better understanding of the computerized world around
you.
"""

... definitely looking at high school in Oregon, on a math track, not
a CS track per se, as the Silicon Forest lobby here is working with
our state legislature to have discrete math alternatives that segue to
college and private industry tracks, e.g. we could use this in place
of Algebra 2.

Kirby