What would be the next step?  I think you are right, Naomi, that what
I'm talking about is an EDU effort, whereas I imagine "Education and
Outreach" is more about reaching out to the Business and IT
communities to tell them about Python.  Should we adding a Python in
Education committee?

One of the candidates for the PSF board (I didn't write down her name
and I can't seem to find the bios on the wiki after voting) listed
creating space on the website for teachers as one of her goals.  That
would be awesome. With the Open Educational Resource movement (OER)
growing steadily, we really should have some place on our website
where Python EDU resources could be stored.

I'm not sure where to begin, but perhaps the website is as good a
place as any.  Who is maintaining this page:
https://www.python.org/community/sigs/current/edu-sig ?  Can I offer
to help?  I've been a PSF member for years and years, but I haven't
contributed much directly.  I figured after the opening up of the PSF
and Van Lindberg's call for all of us to get more involved the time to
do that was now.