On 10/05/18 16:15, Jeff Elkner wrote:
> Dear edu-sig friends,
>
> We had an interesting discussion at the Education Summit today at
> Pycon about ways to better engage folks between Pycons.

Hi Jeff,

  Are the documents of the Pycon Education Summit available on the Internet?

> As a public school teacher, I have a particular interest in python in
> k12 institutions

  How are you using Python in teaching and learning?

  I finished a first crude draft of a book devoted mostly to Mathematics
   (Prealgebra topics ) via Python
  https://github.com/rojassergio/Prealgebra-via-Python-Programming )
  which I want to improve (in content and readability)
  and perhaps the discussions of the Educational Summit
  could be of help to better shape the book on the content of topics.

Regards,

Sergio

Message: 1
We had an interesting discussion at the Education Summit today at
Pycon about ways to better engage folks between Pycons.

As a public school teacher, I have a particular interest in python in
k12 institutions, and in addition to posting more often on this list,
I am considering setting up an irc channel on freenode (#python-k12 ?)