After K-12 years of compulsory math education, no-one (no-one!) taught me
that there are CAS (Computer Algebra Systems) like SymPy and Sage; other
than that better calculators are not allowed because that's an unfair
advantage.

Simplified cost and revenue models with fixed and variable expenses may be
an ideal way to introduce CAS. Solve for break-even in terms of n years or
months.

Does pyodide work well with minimal software deployment or centralized
resources for hosting a JupyterHub server that hosts preconfigured docker
containers? (Pyodide compiles Python and C to WebAssembly so that it runs
at near-native speed with no installation)

https://github.com/iodide-project/pyodide

> Pyodide brings the Python runtime to the browser via WebAssembly, along
with NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, parts of SciPy, and NetworkX

Pyodide Demo: https://alpha.iodide.io/notebooks/300/