https://youtu.be/GxDxN5tui50
(a few minutes old as of now)

For continuity...  for the elders here, I was
pushing an "HP4E" meme here on edu-sig
and elsewhere, a play on Guido's CP4E but
obviously something else.

The above link is to my Youtube channel [1],
and a 20 minute video just published, further
elucidating said HP4E meme.[2]

Python is in the mix, throughout my channel
and here too, but you won't see any source
code. edu-sig is mentioned in passing.

Feel free to skip.  There's a front door to
this course-in-progress for more context.[3]

I just wanted to provide an update for anyone
curious about my ongoing project, which relates
to American literature (think of me as a lit prof
with some ties to the Python world [4] (or
"Python nation" as I've cast it sometimes)).

Kirby Urner
Portland, OR

[1]  https://www.youtube.com/c/kirbyurner
[2]  https://worldgame.blogspot.com/search?q=HP4E