Greetings Sergio --

That's a beautiful example of a Flask application in that it's so simple as
a front end, yet there's serious work going on in terms of sympy and so
on.  I can envision taking a "tour group" of students through your source
code, not because they're necessarily studying algebra, but because they're
studying Flask and web frameworks more generally.

They probably remember some of the jargon, in terms of 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree
equations, people saying "squared" and "cubed" a lot, but their trajectory
through the curriculum has more to do with understanding HTTP.

That being said, even if the topic goes somewhere else, and we don't pause
to discuss algebra, individual students will bookmark a "trailhead" (as I
call it) and maybe go back to it later, and explore more deeply.

Then comes plotting those equations and what tools should we use there?
Conventionally, we might choose something like matplotlib, however in my
current curriculum we're looking at Blender (also Python) for data
rendering.

Kirby