No, it was this one:

https://youtu.be/jZoa8IUoqEw?t=560

(Thanks for pushing me to actually look it up!)

The above link points to the second half of this edu summit presentation, by Chalmer Lowe. He described why certification is not easy, what some of the challenges are, and why we might want it.

I'm a long-time open-source person, and always thought the idea of certification was silly and unnecessary. But this talk changed my mind, both indicating that it's important and useful, and that it's hard to create a useful and good certificate.

But again, I think that getting a community-backed certification program could be really useful, especially now that (as Tomek noted) Microsoft has pulled out of this market.

Reuven