Hi,

Our current priority is to create exam questions.
For anyone willing to participate, here is github repository, PRs are more
than welcome:
https://github.com/python-certification/questions

If you would like to participate in the project as a whole, then please
register at:
https://forms.gle/aRQSuUqEUJntVjhf8

Please pass on this message to other people / groups that you think might
be interested.

Best regards,
Tomek Muras