During the next term I will teach, never before offered at this school, a
course in Python programming.

When I teach math, I use moodle, MyOpenMath, and OpenStax.

I want to conduct homework/exams on Python vocabulary and concepts. moodle
and/or MyOpenMath could host the vehicles, but I have not yet found the Python
analog to OpenStax.

I seek an open educational resource teaching system with concept (not just
programming) exercises available in each chapter (not just write a for loop,
but also what is a definite loop). May I please request a link to such a
resource?

Is there a better forum and/or association for this post? Thank you.