On 23/12/2022 22.43, xigiya3038--- via Edu-sig wrote:
Hi my website (https://www.solacefamilyfunerals.com.au/) is in Wix. Now i want
to shift in Custom website using Python Language. Is it possible to shift my
wix website to custom one using Python Language? I conscious about website
ranking. Is this process effect my ranking? I need help about this.Wating for
expert opinion
As you might imagine, this list is to do with Python in Education. The international Python Discussion list is free to join at https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list

The programming language which is used to generate, or provide a dynamic component to, a web-site, is unlikely to make much of a difference to its web-ranking. As long as the site is not materially-altered or off-line for some time, the web-ranking should not be affected to changes at the 'back-end'.

--
Regards =dn