On Wed, Jan 4, 2023 at 4:34 PM Wes Turner <wes.tur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What are the expected limitations of [ChatGPT]?
>
> What is "Prompt Engineering"?
> [Prompt engineering - Wikipedia](
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prompt_engineering )
>
> What lessons about technology reliance could you teach, in regards to
> Clippy?
>
> - "What is ChatGPT? Wrong answers only"
>   - Human_n: EDGES WITH REASONING
>
> - "Tell me IDK ("I don't know") when you don't know"

- What are "Truthiness", Confidence Intervals and Error Propagation?
- What is Convergence?
- What does it mean for algorithmic outputs to converge given additional
parametric noise?

> - "How certain are you that that is the correct answer?"

- How does [ChatGPT] handle known-to-be or presumed-to-be unsolved math and
physics problems?

- "How do we create room-temperature superconductivity?"

- "How will planetary orbital trajectories change in the n-body gravity
problem if another dense probably interstellar mass passes through our
local system?"

> - "Are static analysis code metrics sufficient for Safety Critical code?"

- Where in the DevOpSec software development lifecycle should human code
review for security best practices and common vulnerabilities and
weaknesses?
  - Is the [ChatGPT] model trained from *only* Formally Verified code with
associated tests?
    - Branch and line coverage metrics indicate which tests run which lines
of which functions. Code coverage typically implies dynamic analysis?

> - "Whose code is this based on?"
>
> - "Where and when did you learn this?"

- Explainability (XAI)
- How can models "Unlearn" or "Learn over" given a sufficient meta-analytic
procedure given the information available at that point in spacetime?

> - "Why would a US President abstain from using ChatGPT or similar to fill
> speeches 'just like what I said before'?"
>
> #Burgundy

- How can we use [ChatGPT] and other Prompt Engineering approaches to
perform Evidence-Based Policy with supporting computational analyses
prepared in form for meta-analysis given verification of data quality and
experimental controls?

> GPT or similar trained on only Formally-Verified code with associated tests
> and/or e.g. Lean Mathlib, or e.g. the Principia in SymPy & Cirq; that
> could probably eliminate my job, but maybe still not teaching

- "Q: ChatGPT etc. trained on mathlib and tests"
  https://github.com/leanprover-community/mathlib/issues/17919

- "Port the QuantumQ game to Cirq (SymPy (Python))?"
  - https://quantumai.google/cirq/start/start
    -
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/11WGNX8TKOmjpmvJWO7v19gXKoEwIwxyw?usp=sharing

- "How does [ChatGPT] compare to Critical Thinking, Reasoning, Logic, and
Rationality?
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking#Logic_and_rationality