From: Quincy Larson <qui...@freecodecamp.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 8:51 PM
Subject: Learn Math and Python at the same time [free 15-hour university
course]
To: <kirby.ur...@gmail.com>

Here are this week's five links that are worth your time:

1. freeCodeCamp just published our own university-level course to help you
learn Algebra using Python. If you have forgotten much of the Algebra you
learned – or if you never really learned it well in the first place – this
course is for you. In it, freeCodeCamp instructor Ed Pratowski will teach
you how to use Python and Jupyter Notebook to do math. You'll learn all
about Variables, Graphing, Cartesian Planes, Factoring, and more. Ed has
been teaching math to university students for more than two decades. I
think you'll find his teaching style to be clear and memorable. (15 hour
YouTube course):
https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/college-algebra-course-with-python-code/