On 10/6/07, Stefano Rivera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm having trouble with a thin client containing a Riva 128. It used to
> work with Ubuntu <= feisty

All my clients are riva 128. They will NOT work with 16 bit color.
It's a limitation of the nv driver and the hardware. Try "man nv" and
you should see the man page explicitly say the riva 128 won't do 16
bit color. You have to set them to use 24 bit color. In k12ltsp you
would have to edit /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf but I don't know how to
do it in Edubuntu.

--
Robert Arkiletian