Master Meeting: Experience the Master in Philosophy at Università della
Svizzera Italiana

Tuesday 10th March 2020, Lugano.

The Master in Philosophy offers the opportunity to experience one day as a
student of our programme. During the open day you will be able to attend
lectures with world class professors, speak with our current students, and
take an informal (and free) lunch with the direction of the master.

Our MA in Philosophy stands out for the international stature of its
professors (check out our faculty at
https://www.usi.ch/en/education/master/philosophy/professors[1]).

It guarantees a personal tutor, who is one of the professors of the Master
and provides: regular, one-to-one tutorials, feedback on written work and
guidance about future academic careers.

It aims to prepare students for pursuing a PhD programme but offers a track
for those students who do aim to pursue a non-academic career (the Master is
currently in its third year and, so far, all our graduates have been
admittedinto a PhD programme or have received a non-academic job offer
beforethe end of their Master).

The programme has a clear focus in Metaphysics, Philosophy of Science,
Philosophy of Mind, Ancient Philosophy and Medieval Philosophy.

The MAP is a two-year graduate degree (120 ECTS) taught in English.

Registration is mandatory to attend the open day, please register at this
link:
https://www.usi.ch/en/registration-master-meetings[2]

For more info:
https://www.usi.ch/en/education/master/philosophy/open-days-study