Dear list-members,

As many members of this list will know, I offer first-rate copy-editing,
proofreading, and indexing services to non-anglophone philosophers and
classicists. I have considerable experience editing history of philosophy in
particular. My own University of Cambridge Ph.D. is on Kant’s moral psychology.
I hold a master’s degree from the University of Oxford in ancient Greek
philosophy (supervised with Distinction by Professor Terence Irwin).

My editorial support has helped hundreds of academics (along with postdoctoral
researchers and Ph.D. students) publish their work with the leading journals
and publishing houses in our discipline, including Mind, Australasian Journal
of Philosophy, Cinema: Journal of Philosophy and the Moving Image, European
Journal of Philosophy, and Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, as well as
many of the top ancient philosophy journals.

I have recently edited manuscripts (including multi-authored edited volumes)
for Oxford University Press, Brill, and Routledge. I have, in addition, created
several bespoke indexes for Cambridge University Press and Palgrave Macmillan,
amongst others. I have consistently received five-star
reviews<http://lexacademic.com/reviews>.

It would be my pleasure to extend these services to new members of our
community. I look forward to exceeding your expectations and providing
exceptional value for money.

All the best,

Louise Chapman
Managing Editor

[https://www.lexacademic.com/email/lex-academic.jpg]

Tel +44 020 3754 4166
Email lou...@lexacademic.com
Web www.lexacademic.com<https://www.lexacademic.com/>

[https://www.lexacademic.com/email/facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/Lex-Academic-106262391208242>
 [https://www.lexacademic.com/email/instagram.jpg]
<https://www.instagram.com/lexacademic/>
[https://www.lexacademic.com/email/twitter.jpg]
<https://twitter.com/lex_academic>
[https://www.lexacademic.com/email/linkedin.jpg]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/lex-academic/>
represent those of Lex Professional Services Ltd.: The Studio, 59 Ifield Road,
Chelsea, London, SW10 9AU, United Kingdom. Registered VAT Number: 372 5042 13.
Lex Professional Services Ltd. is a company limited by shares, registered in
England and Wales with company number 12241241.

--
https://www.vidal-rosset.net/mailing_list_educasupphilo.html

Répondre à