---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Nikola Andonovski <ni.andonov...@gmail.com>
Date: jeu. 10 juin 2021 à 12:36
Subject: Memory and Mind: A Sofia-Grenoble Workshop (16-17 September, 2021)
To: <phom...@univ-grenoble-alpes.fr>
Cc: Kourken Michaelian <michaelian.kour...@gmail.com>, <
iiva...@warwickgrad.net>, <marina.bakal...@gmail.com>

Dear colleagues,

The Centre for Philosophy of Memory at Université Grenoble Alpes and The
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences are pleased to invite you to:

*MEMORY AND MIND: A SOFIA - GRENOBLE WORKSHOP*

*16-17 September 2021**Keynote: Markus Werning (Ruhr University Bochum)*

Please join the workshop on Zoom with the details below. Registration is
not required.

Zoom link:
https://univ-grenoble-alpes-fr.zoom.us/j/95610516625?pwd=MkhKcUtzTnNMcVlTcWtFWEQxUlpVUT09
Meeting ID: 956 1051 6625.
Password: 100382.

*Schedule (all times CEST):*

*16 September 2021*

• 09:00-09:15. Welcome.
• 09:15-10:56. KEYNOTE. The true scope of episodic memory: When remembering
is based on experiences other than perception. Markus Werning (Institut für
Philosophie II, Ruhr-Universität Bochum).
• 10:45-11:00. Coffee break.
• 11:00-12:00. Beyond the hybrid view: Splitting the difference between
relationalism and representationalism about memory. Ivan Ivanov (Department
of Philosophy, Sun Yat-sen University).
• 12:00-13:00. Lunch break and informal virtual gathering.
• 13:00-14:00. Memory of music-based emotions. Marina Bakalova (Institute
for Philosophy and Sociology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences).
• 14:00-15:00. Memory retrieval and justification. Anna Ivanova (Department
of Philosophical Sciences, University of Veliko Tarnovo).
• 15:00-15:15. Coffee break.
• 15:15-16:15. How simulationist can you get? Remembering as imagining the
(personal?) past. Kourken Michaelian (Centre for Philosophy of Memory,
Université Grenoble Alpes).
• 16:15-17:15. The continuity of perception: Is what I remember the same as
what I have perceived? Madelaine Angelova-Elchinova (Department of
Philosophy, Sofia University).

*17 September 2021*

• 9:00-10:00. The transparency of mental files. Michael Murez (Centre
Atlantique de Philosophie, Université de Nantes).
• 10:00-10:15. Coffee break.
• 10:15-11:15. Lucidity as a test case for the knowledge argument. Stefan
Petkov (Department of Philosophy, Beijing Normal University).
• 11:15-12:15. Memory and the fragmented mind. Nikola Andonovski (Centre
for Philosophy of Memory, Université Grenoble Alpes).
• 12:15-13:15. Lunch break and informal virtual gathering.
• 13:15-14:15. Why do we remember our dreams so well? Reconsidering the
"hallucination" versus "imagination" debate. Ludwig Crespin (Laboratoire
Philosophies et Rationalités, Université Clermont Auvergne).
• 14:15-15:15. Anscombe on memory. Rémi Clot-Goudard (Institut de
Philosophie de Grenoble, Université Grenoble Alpes).
• 15:15-15:30. Coffee break.
• 15:30-16:30. Embodied personal narrative: Biological vs. psychological
criteria for personal identity. Radostina Minina (Institute for Philosophy
and Sociology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences).
• 16:30-16:45. Closing remarks.

Organizers: Nikola Andonovski (Centre for Philosophy of Memory), Marina
Bakalova (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences), Ivan Ivanov (Sun Yat-sen
University), Kourken Michaelian (Centre for Philosophy of Memory).

Best regards,

--
https://www.vidal-rosset.net/mailing_list_educasupphilo.html

Répondre à