De : Boyer-Kassem Thomas <thomas.bo...@ens-cachan.fr>
Date: jeu. 17 juin 2021 à 09:53
Subject: JOB: postdoc position in Nancy (France)
To: SIMSOC <sim...@jiscmail.ac.uk>
Cc: <cyrille.imb...@univ-lorraine.fr>

Dear all,

Because of a very delayed distribution of our previous email on another
list, some people could not benefit at all from the deadline extension and
have asked us for a couple of more days.

In order to be completely fair, the final deadline is now next week, on
June 23, as specified on the submission interface. We hope that this email
will reach potential candidates in due time. Please note that we will not
be in a position to grant additional extensions.

Apologies for this unfortunate multi-posting.

Best wishes,

Thomas

Boyer-Kassem Thomas <thomas.bo...@ens-cachan.fr> a écrit :

> [...]
>
> SALARY: Net monthly salary: 2200€. In the French System, benefits are
> paid by the employer (in particular national health insurance, which
> covers main medical costs for the worker and direct family;
> unemployment benefit after the position; pension benefits). The gross
> monthly salary is 2650 € and the total cost for the employer is
> roughly 54 k€.
>
> PLACE: The recruited postdoc will be affiliated to the Lorraine
> partner of the project (Archives Poincaré, Nancy, France) and under
> the scientific supervision of Dr. Cyrille Imbert (Archives Poincaré,
> Nancy, France) and Thomas Boyer-Kassem (MAPP, Poitiers, France),
> within the ANR project CRISP led by Pr. Stéphanie Ruphy (ENS, Paris,
> France).
>
> The CRISP project offers a vibrant and scientifically tailored
> context to carry out this project. It includes philosophers of
> science and scholars working in behavioral economy, sociology,
> psychology, and law.  See http://www.crisp.ens.psl.eu/ for more
> details.
>
> The postdoc is expected to present and discuss their work with the
> relevant seminars and workshops organized within CRISP.
> Investigations will be carried out in collaboration with Cyrille
> Imbert and Thomas Boyer-Kassem.
>
> For informal inquiry, please write to cyrille.imb...@univ-lorraine.fr.
>

> HOW TO APPLY
>
> Applications should be made online via the CNRS employment platform
> (https://bit.ly/2Sl0sO5).
>
> Deadline for applications: June 17, 2021.
> (be careful, the online application says June, 23, this is a mistake)
>
> Please include:
>
> - a CV;
> - a letter of interest (max 1 page): Briefly state why you are
> interested in joining the project, briefly describe your research
> accomplishments, your areas of expertise and technical skills,
> - a short research statement/project (max 2 pages): describe how you
> intend to contribute to the project and to what extent your expertise
> is well-suited to it. Depending on either your philosophy or computer
> science background, you can insist more on links with existing
> literature, or modeling hypotheses, or coding.
> - a published or unpublished scholarly paper, or dissertation
> chapter, that best represents the quality of your work (it need not
> be directly linked to the present project);
>
> Short-listed candidates will be invited to online interviews
> conducted by the steering committee of the CRISP project shortly
> after the closure of the call, and final decisions will be made
> before the end of June.
>

>    Thomas Boyer-Kassem
>
>   Maître de Conférences en Philosophie des Sciences
> Responsable de la Licence de Philosophie
> Département de Philosophie, Lab. MAPP
> Université de Poitiers, 8 rue René Descartes, TSA 81118, 86022
> Poitiers Cedex 9
> Associate Professor in Philosophy of Science, Université de Poitiers,
France

--
https://www.vidal-rosset.net/mailing_list_educasupphilo.html

Répondre à