>  If dashboard improvements end up highly supported in the survey, it's much
> more likely to receive developer attention from WMF next year.

Excellent reminder, and thanks for starting the proposal Sage!   My team's
biggest push was getting the Dashboard usable for any Wikimedia project in
any language, and now we are working on campaigns, but there is still a ton
that could be done for education and other programs.  The WMF currently
does not have any plans to dedicate Engineering time to further features.
Refining and supporting this proposal could make the difference.

Cheers,
Amanda