Hi Collab members!

Just a quick note to let you know that I got my proposal accepted and will
be in London for the entire OER17 conference in April to promote the
Education program with our OER-friends.

Also, the program committee announced their second keynote speaker today;
Lucy Compton-Ried CE of Wikimedia UK
https://oer17.oerconf.org/news/announcing-our-second-confirmed-keynote-lucy-compton-reid-chief-executive-of-wikimedia-uk/

Placing the WEP in the broader OER-landscape I think will spark some
interesting conversations about how to advance free knowledge in Education.
Let me know if you're going or if you know people attending the conference
who'd like to meet up to talk about it.

Thanks sharing Collab activities in 2016 - looking forward to our next
steps in 2017.

All the best,
Sara

--

*Med vänliga hälsningar, *
*Sara Mörtsell*

Sara Mörtsell | Education Manager, Wikimedia Sverige
<http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>
sara.morts...@wikimedia.se | +4673-383 26 70

*Stöd fri kunskap genom att bli medlem <http://blimedlem.wikimedia.se/>! *