Unfortunately, can't promise that i'll have the time to translate myself,
but can certainly try engaging others to do so. Have already notifies WM-IL
board about this important initiative and when it comes to it, I'll try to
find a voluteer to help out. So, not sure that still qualifies.. if it
does, then gladly.. :-)