Dear Wikimedia Education community,

After nearly 5 years at the Wikimedia Foundation, I’ll be leaving my role
on the education team this month to pursue a personal creative endeavor. My
last day will be April 13. I’ve treasured my time here with great
colleagues around the movement. I’ve been inspired on a daily basis by what
people are doing with Wikimedia and education around the world. I’ve
learned so much having a diverse set of intelligent and passionate
collaborators over the years. Thank you!

In my absence, please direct any education-related questions to my
colleagues. I had been the regional focal point for Africa and the Middle
East, and going forward community members from those regions  can reach the
full education team by emailing educat...@wikimedia.org or you can reach
out directly to Nichole Saad (ns...@wikimedia.org) or Vahid Masrour (
vmasr...@wikimedia.org). If you have any other questions, you can direct
them to Ben Vershbow (bversh...@wikimedia.org) who leads the Community
Programs team.

I’m excited to see what this community is able to accomplish going forward.
And if you’re curious about my creative endeavors, you can follow along on
Instagram (@tigheflanagan). And you might find me on the wikis editing
about textile arts and geometric design as user:Tighef in the future (my
dormant, non-work account).

Best wishes,
Tighe

--
Tighe Flanagan
Senior Manager, Wikipedia Education Program