Dear Wikimedia Education Enthusiasts,

I would like to inform you that i am planning to submit a research abstract
on WEP in next AURS 2018( *Asian Undergraduate Research symposium*). There
i have already submitted my abstract on* "* *Wikipedia- Advanced & reliable
educational tool"  *which is selected but i need to clarify some for info
on the abstract which is requested from the AURS Team. That's why i am
asking here for comment/suggestion on the following topic.

**As Wikipedia is using in educational institute nowadays, is there any
research data available on the efficiency of it or statistics of the
Project?

** Those who have conducted the WEP Program in their institute by
himself/herself please ping me i need to gather some info from them

Thanks,

*Mohammed Galib Hasan*
*Volunteer (Education Outreach Program)*
*Wikimedia Foundation*
*Email: mdabir...@gmail.com <mdabir...@gmail.com>*
*Cell: +8801949451868 <+880%201949-451868>*