Dear Wikimedia & Education community,

I wanted to let you know that Vahid’s last day at WMF was Friday, October
5th. Vahid has been a valuable member of our team and the Wikimedia
movement for the last two years, and a vocal advocate for using the
Wikimedia projects in education. We wish him all the best in his next
endeavors. If you have ongoing dependencies or collaboration with Vahid,
please reach out to me, and I will help determine the best approach to
supporting you.

We are working hard to fill the open roles on the education team, and will
do our best to continue to support and advocate for the Wikimedia &
Education community. In the interim, we have brought on Sailesh Patnaik as
a part time contractor to support core communications workflows (e.g.
newsletter, office hours) and to support work on revamping education
content on Outreach Wiki.

If you have any questions, please direct them to me and I will do my best
to support you.

best regards,

Nichole

--
*Nichole Saad*
Wikimedia Foundation | Senior Program Manager, Education