Dear Education community,

It's almost 2019! It's been an exciting year for education in the Wikimedia
movement. There were a lot of great stories shared in the Newsletter
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/News>. We got a new logo,
and we're about to get a new, more user friendly and engaging design for
Education on Outreach (coming in Jan 2019!).  We added Melissa and Sailesh
to the education team. The User Group was approved, elected a board, and
had its first meeting.  What a year!

As we prepare for the new year, here are just a few things to keep in mind:

   - The Dec and Jan issue of the newsletter will be published on *Jan 21*.
   Deadlines for submissions are *Jan 15th*.
   - The Education Team (and all WMF) will be on holidays from Dec 24-Jan
   2.
   - We'll communicate the January office hours dates and times the first
   week in January.

We wish you the best for the rest of 2018, and look forward to catching up
with you in 2019!

--
*Nichole Saad*
Wikimedia Foundation | Senior Program Manager, Education