Dear Wikimedia & Education Community,

I hope this finds you safe and well.

I'm excited to share with you a report that will help us to better
understand and meet the evaluation needs of our Wikimedia & Education
community. This report provides insights into current evaluation trends for
education work in the Wikimedia Movement, what can be improved, and how the
Education Team can support the community. We hope you find it informative
and useful!

The report can be found on Commons
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File%3AUnderstanding_Wikimedia_Affiliates_Evaluation_in_Education.pdf&page=1>
.

Thank you to Vasanthi Hargyono for undertaking the research, and to all
those who took part!

-The Wikimedia Foundation Education Team

--
*Nichole Saad*
Wikimedia Foundation | Senior Program Manager, Education