> Kids around the world have pet pythons and love them.  Demonizing
> snakes is a kind of species bigotry we hope the ape people grow out
> of.  The snake people deserve more respect.

This was funny:

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2009/05/stupid-summer-movie.html

> I actually have a storyboard for a vodka commercial, developed with
> two actresses in mind, as train robbers in some Wild West setting.  I
> won't give away the punch line, but it's definitely funny, you may
> have already guessed it, or are one of the two women, following my
> links (hi Hyzy).

Followup to some of the above, and getting more into the ancient Greek
stuff, setting the stage for humanities students.  I'm predicting CS
students will account for a relatively minor pie slice of users,
although their ranks will be disproportionately represented on the dev
lists etc. i.e. technical expertise still counts for something in
PEPerLand.

http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2009/06/pythonic-means-pithy.html

Kirby