Hi Peter,
It's my pleasure to help you for this.
I should tell you that this is my first contribute on such a greate project
and I don't know how a pull request helps for developing but I'll google it
tomorrow.

By now I have 2 questions:
1. Why you don't use django_cas_ng which is a live replacement for dead
django_cas project and supports python v3 and soon django 1.10.
I did so with some small changes and I succeed to activate cas login

2. What should I do exactly. Should I play an end-user role. If so first I
need some documents for Installation, configuration, testing and etc.

and another small question,
Is your own django-cas at v2.1.1 and still not included in the main open
Edx? Is this a continuation for the major django-cas?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Mahyar