Apologies if this is the incorrect place for this question!

Currently we have multiple high schools using our installation of Open edX
to access content that we have developed.  As it stands, we've created
separate courses for each school, filled with the same content.  We've done
this to segregate student data between schools, so that educators at one
school cannot see the email address or marks of students at another school.

As it stands, when we want to modify the content we provide to schools, we
need to separately make identical changes to many different courses.  Is
there a better way to do this?  In essence, I'd like a way to link separate
cohorts back to the same 'master' content, where staff and students from
different cohorts cannot access each other's information.  The existing
'Cohorts' functionality is unsuitable, for example, because I cannot find a
way to restrict staff to access information about particular cohorts.

Thanks very much for your help.