No you cannot use the courses on edx.org. They are created by partners who
have partnered with edX. More about partnering with edX to publish content
on edx.org
here: http://learning.perpetualny.com/blog/open-edx-for-corporate-use

You could reach out to the partners and work out an agreement with them to
use the appropriate content.