Hi Andres,

USE_CUSTOM_THEME method is deprecated, instead do the following steps:

*ENABLE_COMPREHENSIVE_THEMING* = true
point *COMPREHENSIVE_THEME_DIRS *to the directory which contains theme (for
example ["edx/app/edxapp/themes"])
then change *DEFAULT_SITE_THEME *to your theme name (here "essai")

and restart...