Hi Onoda !
I only set flag SANDBOX_ENABLE_ECOMMERCE to True.
You are right,after finishing installation,it has error:
  *TASK: [edxapp | checkout edx-platform repo into {{ edxapp_code_dir }}] *
********
failed: [localhost] => {"failed": true}
msg: Local modifications exist in repository (force=no).

FATAL: all hosts have already failed -- aborting

PLAY RECAP
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:server_utils | Install ubuntu
system packages ----------------------------------- 81.76s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:mongo | Install mongo server and
recommends ------------------------------------- 28.43s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:edxapp_common | Install system
packages ----------------------------------------- 27.55s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:user | Install debian packages
user role needs ---------------------------------- 27.53s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:nginx | Install the nginx package
----------------------------------------------- 26.43s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:rabbitmq | Stop rabbit cluster
-------------------------------------------------- 20.16s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:memcache | Install memcached
---------------------------------------------------- 19.77s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:edxapp | install system packages
on which LMS and CMS rely ---------------------- 16.77s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:common | Install role-independent
useful system packages from custom PPA -------- 14.80s
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:common | pip install virtualenv
INFO:ansible.callback_plugins.task_timing:
Playbook edx_sandbox finished: 2016-09-19 08:48:07.805301, 217 total
tasks.  0:07:12.478829 elapsed.

           to retry, use: --limit @/home/vagrant/edx_sandbox.retry

localhost                  : ok=173  changed=26   unreachable=0    failed=1

I don't know why ?
Please help me,thank you Onoda!

Vào 06:21:44 UTC+7 Thứ Hai, ngày 19 tháng 9 năm 2016, Jason Onoda đã viết: