Hi Siavash,

edX uses Django's built-in internationalization support, and this provides
the gettext function. You can read about the JavaScript support here:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.10/topics/i18n/translation/#internationalization-in-javascript-code

Unfortunately XBlock's don't currently support JavaScript i18n. See this
JIRA ticket for details:

https://openedx.atlassian.net/browse/WL-414

I hope this helps.

 - Andy