Hi, I am trying to set up the OpenAssessment on the AWS Instance that I
I have followed the steps described here:
but for the "FILE_UPLOAD_STORAGE_BUCKET_NAME" I have used the default

I entered then the AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID, AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY to the
lms.auth.json and the cms.auth.json, but when I try to upload a file, I get
the following error at the inspect element of my browser: Permission Denied

I have checked multiple the credentials and I am sure I entered them
Also, I tried to create a new bucket to replace the default edxuploads, but
still the same error.

Could you please help me on this?