Hi, all,

As a heads up, I just released a new version of edx-opaque-keys (the
library that we use for constructing keys for courses and XBlocks in Open
edX).

In short, this release was to make it so that we never have a situation
where two strings that are different deserialize to different OpaqueKey
objects. As such, it has the potential to make older stored keys invalid,
if they don't fit the canonical patterns (notably, I made current
serialization format of the key objects the canonical pattern).

For more details about what key types changed, and how, see the changelog.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/edx/opaque-keys/master/CHANGELOG.rst

This version will be used by edx-platform shortly (as soon as
https://github.com/edx/edx-platform/pull/14047 lands).

-Cale