Everyone, I am very pleased to announce the availability of the first
official Ficus release: Ficus.1

Ficus is the first Open edX release to run on Ubuntu 16.04.  Installation
options are here:
https://openedx.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OpenOPS/Open+edX+Installation+Options.
Because of the switch from Ubuntu 12.04 to 16.04, there is no update
procedure from Eucalyptus. You must install a new machine with Ficus.

For early adopters: Ficus.1 is the same as Ficus.1rc4.

The docs and release notes are not yet updated, we'll be doing that next.

Big thanks to everyone for their patience and feedback during the RC phase.
Your accurate reporting of your experiences helped make this a solid
release.

As usual, if you need help with Ficus (or any Open edX release), the
openedx-ops mailing list, or the #ops channel in Slack, are the best places
to get help: http://open.edx.org/getting-help

Thanks,

--Ned.