Yves, there isn't a simple marker, because everyone can customize the
source, so many sites will not be exactly one of the Open edX releases.  If
you look on Transifex, you can see resources specific to the recent Open
edX releases: https://www.transifex.com/open-edx/open-edx-releases/content/

--Ned.