Hi Tirtha,

What do you mean by "created learning groups"? The visibility settings work
for Content Groups and Enrollment Tracks (if there is more than one
enrollment mode in the course). Cohorts can be linked to content groups,
but cohorts themselves will not show in the visibility settings.

For details,
see
http://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/edx-partner-course-staff/en/latest/course_features/cohorts/cohorted_courseware.html#cohorted-courseware-overview.

I hope that helps,