hi all
i configure ecommerce site configuration when i execute this commande

python manage.py create_or_update_site --site-id=1
--site-domain=<server:18130 or url> --partner-code=edX --partner-name='Open
edX' --lms-url-root=http://<server or url>
--theme-scss-path=sass/themes/edx.scss
--payment-processors=cybersource,paypal --client-id=<change to OIDC client
ID> --client-secret=<change to OIDC client secret>
--from-email=u...@example.com
i change the argument

i have this error manage.py create_or_update_site: error: argument
--discovery_api_url is required
 but i don't know where to find this argument

thanx for your help