Hello everybody,

I am running the current gingo release of edX and try to enable bulk
mailing.

I already activated bulk email in the cms site by editing django.

Now when I send a bulk email, I get always sending errors and it fails.

I changed in the config of cms (cms.env.json) and of the lms (lms.env.json)
the mail address for "BULK_EMAIL_DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL".
Sending activiation mails works in the registration process. I configured
sucessfully the activation mail after registration of students or staff for
the lms and the cms.

So I don`t know which option is still missing.

I hope somebody can help me?

Best regards
Andreas Weigert